- Provide legal advice and representation for client
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
- Analysing legal documents
- Doing Litigation Practice and Non Litigation Practice
- Making Legal Documents, such as : Legal Opini, Legal Audit, Legal Due Diligence, Lawsuit, Replik, Duplik, etc.
- Drafting an Agreement/Contract and Reviewing an Agreement/Contract
- Negotiator or Mediator on Law Case
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Maximum 24 years old
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Graduated from reputable university
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 scale
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and keen client service orientation;
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written;
- Mature, patience and have an ability to work under pressure while multitasking;
- Be able to work independently or lead a team on challenging assignments;
- Having strong analytical ability, negotiation, communication and problem solving skills;
- Computer literate is a must
- Willing to be placed in any branches (Jakarta, Surabaya, Lampung, Medan, Palembang)
Qualified candidates are welcomed to send your application and CV by applying in this jobstreet page by post to :
RSP LAW FIRM Jakarta Office: Jl Outer Ring Road Kamal Raya Komplek Mutiara Taman Palem Blok C-3 No. 30-32 Jakarta Barat
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via phone for Test and Interview.